Lunar Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first lucid dream?

3 posters

Go down

Your first lucid dream? Empty Your first lucid dream?

Post by Kromoh Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Just a topic that I reckon will be catchy.

Our first lucid dream tends to be a very important memory. It's the time we first really question reality, and get amazed at what a Lucid Dream can be. It's when yo ureally feel like you are inside of yourself.

Based on that, I ask: how was your first lucid dream? What was it about? In which way was it induced? How long was it? Discuss Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------

My first lucid dream was a very mind boggling one. I had been working on reality checking a lot, and that oen afternoon I had a sore in my throat and slept in the living room. I wake up in my bedroom (what?).. Ok, nothing suspiscious about that... I try to get up.. but I can't - something's holding me down. Suddenly I wake up again.. I try to get off my bed, and I wake up again. "Wtf, something's wrong!". I try to get up for a last time before thinking "FALSE AWAKENING!"

I immediately look at my hands, which are all distorted and intangible. I focus on them to increase lucidity, and it works just perfectly. I nwo see every detail of my nightly bed. I try to get up, but something's still holding me down. I try to break free, and by doing so everythign blacks out, and the dream ends..... or does it not?

I'm not in frotn of the computer... but something feels weird... I look back at my hand, and try to push my finger through it - it works! I make my way out of my dark bedroom as the dream ends for real.
Kromoh
Kromoh
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Your first lucid dream? Empty Re: Your first lucid dream?

Post by C911 Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:41 pm

My first lucid dream that i can remember is back when i was about 4ish... when i was riding in a car and i asked my grandma if i was dreaming, and she stated no, then i said why am i driving, and she said because your dreaming. Very confusing, but it was the earliest dream i could think of.
C911
C911

Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.myspace.com/motoxdude961

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:41 am

N/A
Tammy
Tammy

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-31

http://tammyofforks.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by C911 Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 am

Good call
C911
C911

Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.myspace.com/motoxdude961

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down